The Best Red Sangria
Sangria...a cool, semi-sweet wine that can be enjoyed all year long, one of my all time favorite treats! I especially crave this drink when we're cooking Spanish, Tex-Mex or Thai dishes as it plays off the spices very well. Pair a red sangria with guacamole, seafood paella, empanadas, or a spicy yellow or red curry.
Sweetened with Hudson & Lee's all natural honey simple syrup is the only way we drink our Sangria!
- 1 Bottle of red wine (750 ml)
- 1/4 Cup Brandy
- 1/4 Cup Triple Sec
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 Tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1/3 cup Hudson & Lee Honey Simple Syrup
- 1/2 lime sliced thin
- 1/2 lemon sliced thin
- 1/2 orange sliced thin
- 1 bottle sparkling water (750 ml) chilled
- Combine everything but the sparkling water in a large pitcher. Cover and chill completely, 1 to 2 hours. When ready to serve, add the sparkling water.