Cranberry Orange Margarita
Margaritas in the Fall & Winter, yes please!!
We're not ready to say goodbye to our favorite summer drink, the Hudson & Lee Perfect Citrus Margarita and thank goodness we don't have to with this new Fall & Winter Margarita recipe! The tartness of the cranberry juice paired with the sweet orange and honey simple syrup is to die for! I can't wait to make these for the upcoming holiday season, and every weekend in between!
How to Make It: (makes 1)
- 1.5 oz (or 1.5 shots) Tequila (we like 100% agave tequila)
- 1 oz (or 1 shot) Orange Liquor
- 2.5 oz (or 2.5 shots) Cranberry Juice (we like R.W. Knudsen brand)*
- 1 oz (or 1 shot) Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice
- 1 oz (or 1 shot) Hudson & Lee Honey Simple Syrup (just add 1/2 oz if you like a tart margarita)
Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice and shake for 30 seconds. Add crushed ice to a fun glass and pour. Garnish with an orange slice and some cranberries. Enjoy!
*Be careful in purchasing cranberry juice if you want to keep this drink sugar free, high fructose corn syrup is in lots of store shelf brands.