Ginger Rum Punch
We love this punch all year long, this yummy punch is always knocking at Hudson & Lee's door! We love a good traditional Cider Rum Punch but we decided to give ours a spicy kick by adding our Ginger Spice Honey Simple Syrup. Ginger spice gives this drink the perfect warmth you need for those cool Fall nights or that bite to cut that Summer heat. What are you waiting for...go make this, grab your favorite Fall blanket and Enjoy!
How to Make It: Serves 1
- 1.5 oz Dark Rum
- 1 oz Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice
- 1/2 oz Pure Pineapple Juice
- 1/2 oz Pure Pomegranate Juice
- 1/2 oz Freshly Squeezed Lime Juice
- 1/2 oz Hudson & Lee Honey Ginger Syrup
- Splash of Club Soda or Sparkling Water
- Sliced Pineapple Wedge for Garnish
Place all ingredients (except club soda & garnish) in a cocktail shaker with ice and shake for 30 seconds. Strain into a glass with ice and add a splash of club soda. Top glass with fruit garnish. Enjoy!