Oh my gosh, you guys! This Paloma twist recipe might be better than our Hudson & Lee Perfect Margarita. That's a tough call, but the Honey Paloma is quickly becoming our favorite cocktail. The coconut sugar rim is purely optional in this recipe, but what a fun and delicious addition! Summer cocktails are calling and this refreshing Paloma is leading the pack!
How to make it - serves 1
- 1/4 Cup Freshly Squeezed Grapefruit Juice
- 1 Tbsp Freshly Squeezed Lime Juice
- 2 Tbsp Hudson & Lee Honey Simple Syrup
- 1/4 Cup Club Soda
- 1/4 Cup 100% Agave Tequila
- Crushed Ice
- Grapefruit and Lime Wedges, for Garnish
- Coconut Sugar for Glass Rim
Rub a grapefruit wedge around the rim of a glass and turn glass upside down to dip rim into a plate of coconut sugar. Fill glass with crushed ice. Add all ingredients and stir to combine. Garnish with grapefruit and lime wedges.