What's better than drinking a cool, fresh glass of lemonade after a long day? Adding Vodka to it, that's what! I drink lemonade year round, not just in the summer and making my favorite fresh lemonade into a cocktail, is the best end to any day (or start any afternoon, whatever!). I put these ingredients into a large mason jar and indulge!
How to make it - serves 2
- 2 Cups Sparkling Water or Club Soda, Chilled
- 1/2 Cup Citrus-Flavored (or regular) Vodka
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/4 Cup Hudson & Lee Honey Simple Syrup (or more if you like a sweeter lemonade)
- 1/4 Cup Orange Liqueur
- Crushed Ice
- Garnish: Lemon Slices, Strawberry Slices
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over crushed ice (in a mason jar to be extra classy). Garnish each serving with a lemon and strawberry slices.